Saturday, April 7, 2018

My Favourite Cookbooks!

If there's one thing not a lot of people would guess about me, it's that I thoroughly enjoy cooking. However, I'm not one of those amazing cooking wizards that can eyeball a cup of flour or a teaspoon of salt, so I follow recipes (which there's nothing wrong with). So naturally, I have a few cookbooks, and I thought I'd share a few of my favourites with you!


1. World of Warcraft: The Official Cookbook

Bought at: Books-A-Million
Cost: Somewhere around $35

-Hardcover
-Available online and in-store





I freaking love World of Warcraft. Despite what people say about nerfing, buffing, PvP, Raid culture, and Pandaria, I love every bit of the story in World of Warcraft, so when it was announced they were making a WoW cookbook, I was over the moon with happiness!

For anyone who's played WoW, this book doesn't have every single recipe that you can get in the actual game (it's a cookbook, not a cooktome), but it does have most recipes from all expansion packs, from vanilla to Warlords of Draenor. Well done!



2. Quick and Easy Korean Cooking

Bought online from Amazon
Cost: $16.40 with Prime
-Paperback
-Ten dollar Kindle edition






Ohh, how I could go on about Korea, its culture, people, and food. I'll just keep it simple and talk about the food.

This cookbook has every recipe you'd ever need to explore Korean cooking - It's got side dishes, seafood, kimchi, noodles, and even a guide on spices used in Korean cooking. 10/10 would recommend this to anyone who wants to expand their culinary tastes to new countries.




3. Coffee
Bought at: Ollie's
Cost: $1.99 !!!
-CHEAP!
-Has recipes for coffeecakes and other baked goods as well as recipes for coffee house favourites and other worldwide specialities.










First of all, a cookbook. About coffee and coffee goodies. For only. ONE DOLLAR AND NINETY-NINE CENTS?! Yes, please!!!

I have a few good ideas about what I can make from this cookbook, but it's got TONS of goodies, from mocha lattes to cinnamon walnut coffee cake to Limpa bread, it's got everything you could possibly ask for when it comes to different coffees and baked goods made with coffee, so I can definitely tell you that I LOVE this one. After all, coffee is my bae :)

No comments:

Post a Comment