Friday, November 24, 2017

How I like my Coffee!

Hey guys! My name is Marzelen, and I used to have a blog called "The Adult World with Marzipan!"

Now I know what you might be thinking: why on Earth would I go through a re-branding like this just out of the blue?! Well, I'll tell you why: Put simply, I got tired! I like to think I know what I'm doing in life, but let's be real, I'm twenty years old, Aka, NO IDEA AT ALL, but if there's one thing I know, it's that I love food, eating out, making food, and most of all: coffee.

I like my coffee sweet, but not too sweet. I love a delicate balance of flavour, sweet, and bitter. Basically, I'm a picky coffee drinker (Starbucks does it really well though)...

And who knows, maybe I'll post other things once in a while. Makeup? Workout? Home stuff? The possibilities are endless!
So sit back with your favourite cup of [insert choice of beverage here] and enjoy any of my raving and ranting about all things food, fun, and coffee!

1 comment: