Friday, December 1, 2017

A Rather Daring December: What I Want to Accomplish in 31 Days or Less

If there's one thing that I absolutely love, it's watching people better themselves. Something about the pure wholesome idea of someone wanting to become a more beautiful flower gives me that warm fuzzy feeling inside, so I recently began thinking to myself: How can I become the better version of me? Simple: by going all natural! Well not all, but mostly!


1. Hair
Honesty time, my natural hair is curly, and I mean curly. It's both a blessing and a curse really, but one I am more than happy to carry. So I gathered all of my hair straighteners (all two of them) and told my mum to hide them away! I want to give my hair the proper time it needs to relax (without all of the relaxers), and hopefully, in January it will thank me!

2. Water!!!
It's pretty much a given that we're going to have a ton of water in the form of snow sometime, but with dogs that have to go to the bathroom, I'm not a huge fan of eating any snow that falls around my house. That being said, I have a ton of those plastic bottles that you can buy at pretty much any retail store, and I know without a doubt that I need to drink more water than I am now, so that's exactly what I aim to do.

3. Skin care
If there are two things I pride myself on, it's my love of video games and my skin. I have pretty skin. It took me a long time to come to terms with my skin colour, and I don't plan on letting something like acne or sun spots dull my sparkle! So I plan on taking care of my skin so I don't have too many wrinkles by the time I'm 22...


Aaand that's pretty much it - nothing much else! I believe that all great things start as baby steps, so baby steps I shall take! I hope that this inspires you to take the steps to become your best self, regardless of the season, month, year, or reason. See you all next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment