Thursday, January 4, 2018

Two things I Love

As it is with a lot of other places on the US's East Coast, it's cold here. Like, ungodly cold. It's so cold I thought I could hear Eddard Stark telling me that winter is coming. However, no amount of cold can keep me from food.

There are a lot of foods I love, but if there's two that absolutely take the trophy, it's pancakes and chocolate. So when I went to Bob Evans last night and got their Double Chocolate Hotcakes, I was over the moon.

Now I'm not gonna lie, there are two Bob Evans's in my town: one on Harper Park Drive and another on Industrial Drive. I went to the latter because it was on my way home from an event, and there are some days I don't want McDonald's (is there any adult who still gets excited about McDonald's? I never go there for dinner, I usually end up there). Also, the food in the background is rolls and butter on the left and twisted cheese sticks on the right, both very delicious!

Considering I only got this and my friends got the other two appetizers, the total for just the pancakes was a little less than 8 dollars, which for a stack of four large pancakes is quite the deal.
truth be told, I never really have anything bad to say about Bob Evans: the food is great, the servers are always nice, and the atmosphere feels like I've gone to my grandfather's farmhouse in Ohio's countryside.

10/10 Bob Evans. Well done!




1 comment: